Facilitators: [names go here]
This workshop will help you enhance skills needed to confidently and effectively facilitate online learning. You will:
- experience being in the online learners’ shoes;
- think about, practice and develop your online facilitation skills with other new and experienced online facilitators; and
- deepen your learning as you synthesize your observations, reading and online activities in your journal.
A course about different groups of birds. At the moment, there is one lesson on owls which has been a collaborative project between student and teacher. Hopefully more lessons on birds are soon to come!
Number of Lessons: 1
Suggested Age: 7+
This is a graduate level course on Process Dynamics and Control.
At the end of course, the student will be able to
(1) Develop mathematical models for processes
(2) Develop transfer functions and block diagrams
(3) Develop Open loop and Closed loop transfer functions
(4) Study the stability of open loop and closed loop blocks
Travel and Tourism LearnNet
This an introductury course for teachers to use a range of different webtools as teaching aids.